Friday, February 18, 2005

Cafe Press Grand Opening

Writing, reading and drawing should come first for me but the computer is an amazing procrastination tool.

Therefore, I am excited to announce that I will be opening an on-line shop through Cafepress. Please check-in over the next few weeks to see my bold and sometimes whimsical illustrations on t-shirts, mugs, greeting cards and other gift items. If you like what you see, buy something or just pass on the link to other people.

I've been trying to make my site more interesting to general web traffic. Hence the shop and the blog--don't know if anyone is interested in my musings. I am working on a "just for kids" page with cool links to writing and illustration contests, as well as my favorite children's books. If you like what you see or have a suggestion, feel free to email me. Just click on the contact button for my email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home