Saturday, June 04, 2005

Beautiful Day

Well, after all my kvetching about the weather it finally turned on June 1st. Today was in the 80's. Let me tell you, going from 50, gray, and rainy to 80 sunny, blue skies is a shock to the system. I went to exercise this morning and almost passed out from the heat. I had little pools of sweat on my belly during sit ups. Then I took some time to myself and set up an easel at the farmer's market. Mostly I did gesture drawings of people. I tried a pastel scene to practice the perspective of the various booths, the shadow and light. I didn't like it much so I'm not going to post it. I ended up with a nice petunia that made me happy. If I can fix it properly, I'll scan it in. Anyhow, I didn't think about sunscreen and now my shoulders a screamin' red. We went straight from mud season to summah!

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Powers said...

Hey Lady!

Glad to hear the weather has changed up there. When I come visit (sometime soon I swear) let's talk about your blog.

Oh, and wear sunscreen.

10:47 PM  
Blogger TamraW said...

Anna!

Great Blog!

I hope you don't mind, but I've linked you to my blog under 'my friends' page.

See you this weekend!

Tamra

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Anna, just exploring the site after the bit of help I lent you. Its very nice looks sharp, very easy to nav. and runs/looks great in Firefox :)

Hope that the progam works well for you. Give me a call if you ever need any computer help would be more then happy to help a friend. :)

-Trep

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home