Saturday, May 14, 2005

Busy Week

Another busy week here in creative chaos land. My photoshop class has come to an end and I have to say I am sad. I really enjoy the time to be with other people who think that learning out how to make letters that look carved or finding a shortcut on photoshop is cool. For the last class I finished a big project that included stitching scanned work together and cutting, pasting, scaling, coloring. The finished piece is exciting. It should be somewhere on or near this page as I tried to upload it using the bloggerbot hello program.

In other news. I met with a printer to determine cost of making t-shirts in real time. If I have the orders from shops I think it is worth it. Now I need the orders from shops. That means I need the time to meet with owners and show them my samples. Good news, I met with PortCity editor who was very kind and complementary about my portfolio, the shirts and the Fall Folio Feast event I am planning for the Maine Illustrator's Collective. Maybe I can get some orders from that publicity.

Have a great day, I'll try to write more regularly. If you are out there in cyber land, go ahead and post a comment. I'd love to know if anyone reads my thoughts. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home