Saturday, February 11, 2006

Swimming with the big fish...

Congratulations to Cindy Lord on her first school visit for her book Rules. Swimmin' with the big fish now.


I am not swimming with the big fish. I am still swishing my tail wildly trying to swim upstream. The journey has been lengthy already and I'm starting to wonder how far there is to go until the elusive editor who loves me is found. Never the less I will keep on swishing and splashing. I'm working on my pre-school dummy, and starting final drafts of a series of greeting cards that I will submit in March. Last year this time I was busy prepping a bunch of entries into various contests. This year, I have so many projects in the air that I think I need to stay focused on finishing them instead of writing to a contest. We'll see. I've been working on my Highlights contest submission for a while now. Maybe that will make the deadline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home