Monday, May 15, 2006

Still raining

It is Monday and still raining. I think we are on day six, maybe it is seven. I think the rain started last Tuesday. I'm certainly glad that I don't live in Seattle. I can't imagine what that is like. I am longing for the sun.

I got to sketch today at my son's preschool. It was wonderful. Such an odd and interesting creature the preschooler. I got there right at recess in the big gym. It was like being caught in a pinball machine. They bounced this way and that, ricocheting against each other and from game to game. Very hard to do anything more than gesture drawings. I would post some, but in order to get permission to sketch, I promised that none of the sketches would go on the internet.


Rain by Robert Louis Stevenson
The rain is raining all around,
It falls on field and tree;
It rains on the umbrellas here,
And on the ships at sea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home