Friday, July 07, 2006

Agent wanted

My brain has been on overload for a while now. I am filled with bits and pieces. I agreed to edit our synagogue newsletter, I am trying to learn my choreography for the aerobics class that I teach (I need to know it by Monday), I applied for a great job that I didn't even get an interview for (or so it seems), I got an interview and an offer for an okay job that I didn't even apply for (can't decide if I should say yes or no), and I got an inquiry about a job that could be very interesting, I would need to develop it but it is somewhat iffy. All this job talk is because I can't seem to sell my writing right now. One does not make money from rejections. Maybe once I get in the summer groove I'll be able to get more stuff out and off of my desk. Right now, I'd really like an agent but that seems to be just as hard to find as a publisher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home