Monday, November 28, 2005

Web site redesigned!

My web site , completely redesigned, is up and running thanks to John Bald. I hope you will take a look at my easier-to-access portfolio images.

I am busy sending out promotional postcards to everyone I can think of. I have 1000 postcards and 200 stamps. I guess I'll have to stand on the corner handing out the last 800, or if you are a close friend expect these as your holiday greeting cards.

I am fighting the creative slow down that I often get around the holiday season. I just returned home after a week with my parents. I did not create one sketch, not even a doodle but would like to return to the natural history museum in DC with a sketch pad and no children. The taxidermy and skeletons are plentiful and the scenes with children are too. I tried to get a lot of "memory photos" of the dino bones from the perspective of being on my knees. They look even bigger from down there. I hope my writing and illustration groups will give me the push I need to keep drawing and writing. To this end, I better get off the internet and get to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger TamraW said...

Great new website Anna!

And I would be honored to receive one of your postcards for Christmas . . .

;0)


Tamra

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home