Sunday, October 09, 2005

We did it!

I am looking at the evaluation forms for the Fall Folio Feast and smiling.
"Very classy event."
"Excellent [art] quite a variety."
[Enjoyed],"the atmosphere, the speaker, the food too!"
"Great to meet other illustrators and talk about the business."
"Very friendly, informal, professional atmosphere."
"Food was lovely."
[Enjoyed]" meeting illustrators and buyers."
"Terrific [art] very high quality."

I am so pleased. It was so satisfying to look around yesterday and see what I had envisioned and worked for so many months become a reality. The abstract thought/idea/concept becoming concrete.

The event spurred interest in the organization and, I think that through word of mouth, we will grow. The art buyers were impressed by what we had to offer. I hope they too will spread the word. Perhaps when they are looking for someone to hire, they will come to our website first.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna! Congratulations! All that hard work will pay off, I'm sure.

Sit back and bask in the glow of a job well done, my friend!

Tamra

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo. I've been waiting to read a report about your event. So happy it was everything you hoped. Now on to next year's - LOL. Conrats!

Valarie

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home