Thursday, May 18, 2006

BLAH!

We had a little sunshine yesterday but it was a tease. I woke up today to showers again. Alright you say, enough about the weather. I feel exactly the same. The thing is, that it impacts my day to day, my work, my relationships, my outlook on the world.(Which, at this moment, is pretty dismal.) I have seven different things (queries, poems, stories, books) out at publishers and magazines and I'm constantly working on more. Not always new, just more. Infact, I have been working on the same darn picture book for three years.It is about anger, so maybe I'm in the perfect place to work on it. Check out my friend Brian Anderson's comedy chapter book series: Zack Proton. Brian is a very funny man as well as a teacher, children's book writer, and screewriter. Did I mention Zack Proton is a series? Go Brian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home