Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Re-Vision

One of the wonderful thing about bringing your work to other people is that you get to see it again in a different way. Isn't that what revision really is. Seeing-again. At the schmooze, I was able to see some of my rejected work in a new way. A poem I think is a picture book may work well as a magazine poem, a mystery I wrote for a magazine may really be an I Can Read early chapter book. We will see. Anyway, I made some revisions and will be sending the work out again as soon as I can.

I don't know why I'm so behind but I finally checked out Illustration Friday. The website with an optional assignment each Friday. Check out the responses, they are all so varied. www.illustrationfriday.com I'll try one this Friday, you should too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home