Tuesday, September 13, 2005

You can help me relieve stress!

My coordination of the Fall Folio Feast has got me up at night. The portfolio showcase event is three and a half weeks away. I had dreams about not having a place, having an outdoor place and having it rain, having no one show up, having the principal of my son’s school catch me being disorganized (He was very disappointed in me. Yikes.) None of this is true ofcourse. The event is going to be at the Whitney Artworks Gallery where there is no need for a plan B incase of rain. We have positive responses from about 15 art buyers and 20 illustrators. I’ll be glad when it is done. This is your chance to reduce my stress and anxiety. Tell five illustrators you know in the New England area about this event and make them sign up. There don't we feel better already?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home