Wednesday, August 24, 2005

You've got to spend money to make money

I just got my new emac and Wacom Tablet. The computer was second hand and the tablet refurbished by the company so I saved some money but you know what they say... You've got to spend money to make money. I just set it up and have been playing with corel paint. Trying to decide if I'm a draw by hand, paint by computer person or a everything digital person. I'm also trying to understand the sensitivity of the tablet. I feel as if I have to push to make the line so I'm working on that. It seems that the fill tool in corel is similar to photoshop in that you have to be careful to close all of the space before you fill. I love the tablet feature that you can turn over the stylus to erase. So cool. I also finally bought a digital camera. Which I love already. I'd been researching and taking photoshop and digital photography so I feel good about my choice, the Nikon coolpix.

Tonight I have a writer's meeting. So I'm thinking about what I can bring. So many ideas and not enough time to complete everything. One week until my first grader starts school. Full day! I'm looking forward to that. My younger son will be in pre-school five days if I can sign him up for the extra two days. Never thought about this until a friend said she had signed up for MWF and the TTh sessions. Brilliant!

I am sending in my poster for the cherry blossom contest today. Manuscripts are at publishers. Lot's of ideas. Fall Folio Feast art directors need follow up calls. My health is good again after Zithromax and I'm back to exercising. Feels great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Wesley Brown and i would like to show you my personal experience with Zithromax.

I am 45 years old. Have been on Zithromax for 2 days now. I took this drug (generic azithro 500 mg bid) to get rid of an 2+ week old sinus infection that did not clear with decongestants and antihistamines. The drug made a substantial difference within 2 days. I'm a physician and needed to return to work, and the tiredness was just excessive, so I stopped the drug after 48-72 hours. The infection did not return. I would take this drug again if I needed to kill off an infection. I don't expect to feel good all the time. If a drug is making me healthy in a particular way, it's up to me to weigh that benefit against the cost of side effects.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Fatigue. I just didn't want to move or get out of bed while on the drug; it was a bit hard to figure out that this was an effect of the medication rather than the sinusitis. Otherwise I was fine.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Wesley Brown

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home