Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I'm still here.

Today is the last day of February so I have definetly shirked on my blogging duties. (As it were.) However, I have many excuses. One is that my husband went away for his two weeks with the Naval Reserves. My days were filled with being a mommy,a chauffer, a chef, a housekeeper, an animal keeper (really the cat and dog not my kids) and then falling into a deep sleep. I did this for a week until my parents wisked me and the kids on a fun-filled Celebrity cruise to Key West, Cozumel and Costa Maya. Well, Costa Maya was the big exciting port of call where we were going to visit the rain forest and the Mayan ruins. Didn't happen. The seas were too choppy and we ended up with an extra day at sea. Very disappointing. Anyhow, I got some rest, some warm weather, and some grown-up time, my kids loved the kids club on the ship and made some friends.
Now I am back home (read: cold) and back with my honey (read: hot). Did everyone get their Highlights Fiction Contest entries in? Next deadline: Smart Writers W.I.N contest March 15th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home