Thursday, August 17, 2006

Picture book web preview

A fellow critiquer in my on-line picture book group gave me the link to Dottie Enderle's site. Take a look at the book "preview" at the lower left of her page. What a great idea and relatively easy. I'll bet you could do this in imovie by creating a series of stills with fade ins and outs. I just don't know how it would be coded into your website.

Last night, I met with my in-person critique group. We have been in flux for the summer and since the wonderful success of our friend and fellow critiquer Cynthia Lord. Anyway, we worked on getting together a notice for new members, reestablished the structure of our meetings, and scheduled meetings through the rest of the year. I feel that we are all looking to be productive and publish. Perhaps this new energy will be visible in my manuscripts and editors will notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home