Sunday, August 20, 2006

Rainy sunday dreaming

Thanks to Jo Knowles for giving me this fabulous link to Jarrett J. Krosoczka's blog. If you are involved with children's books, you will want to watch his short video about the ups and downs of trying to publish. It is laugh out loud funny and amazingly well directed and produced. My favorite part is when they keep him waiting and waiting but want his work in a single month. (Definetly go to his website too if you have the time. ) I guess the premiere of the movie was at the LA SCBWI annual conference. I would love to go there sometime, but alas, I am an east coast girl without the means for a west coast ticket. Maybe someday I'll do a workshop there and get to go. After I have a book published that is. Oh hum. Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home