Monday, August 08, 2005

A sitter and things to do

I have a sitter. I have a sitter. Yea!

Things have been crazy. On top of daily living, the end of summer camp, and a lobster festival it turns out that my strep throat never really went away (which I knew) and it came back full blast last Wednesday. The doc prescibed an antibiotic that I have to take every 6 hours. Turns out it is also the type of meds that when you take it you are suppose to stay upright for 30 minutes. Not realizing this, I started the meds at 5:30 pm and now have myself on an 11:30 and 5:30 schedule. Try not sleeping for a half an hour in the middle of the night and early morning. I'm so tired!

Good news on the Fall Folio Feast. Art Buyers are indeed signing up to come. We still need more so all you Art Buyers make your reservations. For more information see the website for the Maine Illustrators' Collective. We are getting the illustrator's postcards together now and those should go out in the next two weeks. I am cautiously optomistic.

So I have a sitter and I'm revisiting the things to do list.
Cherry Blossom Poster
T-shirt Design
Nice card to Lobster Fest guy to possibly show drawings for that poster.
Clean up studio and get some bookcases! (read stuff all over the floor)
website work
poems to Cricket
Our Regular Bus to Cricket
The Mystery of the Barn Light out to someone!
Oh yes, and a nap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Anna! Remember to take all your antibiodics even if you think you are feelling better, dont want to create a strain of drug resistant strep now do we?

Hope you get well soon, and that you get some sleep, on the bright side think of all things you can do... like write in your blog :)

-Trep

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home