Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Innocent until proven guilty

Beautiful weekend here in Maine. These are the five days that people move here for. The other 360 make you want to move somewhere warmer. I had a great visit with my sister this weekend. It made me think that I needed a nanny/housekeeper or that the Mormons have the stumbled onto something with bigamy.

I was designing some new greeting cards, including a Hanukah card. I had a bunch of chocolate coins (gelt) on my drawing desk as reference (all still in their gold foil except one which I skillfully bit to create the semi circle tooth marks for the drawing). When I went back to the drawing a day later, my desk was littered with gold foil and there were two very guilty looking boys with chocolate on their cheeks assuring me they had not eaten the chocolate on Mommy's desk. This is why I have a lock on my studio door. I guess I should use it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home