Sunday, March 05, 2006

Time Waster

Just the fact that I am on the internet means I'm wasting time. But, if you need any help finding something useless to do try this link, where you can boogie, and pop like the best New York City jammers. In the game, players create their own BODYJAM personality and then play against a virtual instructor or friends and other players. The player watches the instructor's dance moves, and then copies the sequence. With each round, the instructor adds more moves and speed, increasing the challenge. To
check it out, go to www.virtualbodyjam.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the same Anna Boll that has the very cool, tall, norwegian, brother-in-law?

Cool site!!!

7:27 PM  
Blogger annawritedraw said...

No, sorry, that isn't me. I do have a very cool, tall german-scottish husband though.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the site :-)

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home