Monday, March 06, 2006

Gallery Openings

I received my invitation to the Gallery Opening for the Poster Contest for the National Cherry Blossom Festival that I entered last year. While I did not win, my entry will be displayed along with the other entries. If anyone in the DC area wants to see the exhibit, it will be at The Art Institute of Washington. Check out the winning entry by Anne Marie Williams. The show will be up from March 18th-April 8th.

Here in Portland, Maine, the Phoenix paper sponsors a series of "Art Minglings." "The Art of Illustration", including my work and work by many members of the Maine Illustrators Collective will be held on March 30th, 6-9 pm at the Assylum. It will be very casual beer, a band,and our art tacked to the wall. Hope you can come.

2 Comments:

Blogger TamraW said...

Anna, be sure to post again toward the end of the month. I'd love to attend with Alex if we can swing it . . .

8:51 AM  
Blogger Donna Farrell said...

Hey Anna,
How wonderful! Good for you.
Donna

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home